The Grand Parade - Self Catering Holiday Apartment and Holiday Accommodation
Calstock River View Cottage, a luxury holiday cottage and self-catering accommodation in Cornwall. A character country cottage with period holiday accommodation overlooking the River Tamar.
The Esplanade, a luxury Plymouth self-catering apartment, boasts possibly one of the best sea views in the country.
The Royal William, a self-catering Plymouth holiday apartment, combining state of the art style, contemporary cutting edge design and Grade 1 historic architecture.
Phoenix Penthouse, is a modern serviced apartment and self-catering holiday accommodation in Plymouth.
The Brewhouse, luxury, stylish, self catering holiday accommodation and serviced apartment on Plymouth waterfront.
The Royal William Marina Apartment is located within the Brewhouse building within the famous Royal William Yard. Both the lounge and the bedroom overlook the Royal William Marina.
The water side Plymouth self-catering apartment and holiday accommodation, faces south onto a fantastic outside area with a patio sitting area on the waters edge. A comfortable lounge with floor to ceiling double doors, allowing the sea view to enter the apartment.
The Grand Parade is a landmark Victorian terrace is on the waters edge on the famous Plymouth victorian coasline.The outside sittinng area is south facing with sun all day, really right on the waters edge, with a communal garden area.
This holiday accommodation and apartment has been tastefully furnished and decorated with orignal victorian features, such as ceiling roses and chandeliers, mouldings, window shutters and high ceilings.The lounge includes entertainment systems with TV, DVD, freeview and free sat.
The kitchen has all the usual amenities including micowave.
The apartment has two bedrooms, one with a kingsize double bed, the other with two single bunk beds. If required there is also the option of an additional truckle bed under the bunk beds and a sofa bed. There is one main bathroom with bath and shower and all the usual amenities. There is an additional ensuite bathroom off the master bedroom including bath and shower.
The Grand Parade is a famous historical Victorian terrace overlooking Plymouth West Hoe waterfront and is centrally located in PL1 on the Hoe, close to all attractions and facilities. This Plymouth self-catering accommodation is located in a most prestigious Victorian house within the striking terrace and landmark.
West Hoe has the added benefit of West Hoe park which has a great childrens play area and numerous childrens activities.
Plymouth Tinside outside swimming pool is a short walk along the fantastic victorian coastline, and open in the summer months with free admission.
The Grand Parade is most noticeably central, walking distance to the Theatre Royal and Plymouth Pavilion
Plymouth Hoe is a central hub and location for events throughout the year, including the National Fireworks Championship, sporting events, rallies, fairs, charity events and Guy Fawkes' Night.
Water side Plymouth self catering apartment and holiday accommodation
- The apartment sleeps 4 to 6 (1 double bedrooms and 1 room with single bunk beds)
- Unfortunately "no under 5 year old children" this is due to the insurance on the property.
- The is also the option of an additional truckle bed under the bunk beds and a sofa bed in the lounge.
- Prices from £350 - £675 per week
- From £50 per day
- 3 day breaks available.
- From £275 for a 3 day break.
- Ground Floor aparment located on Plymouth water side.
- Lounge and bedroom with floor to ceiling double doors leading onto and outside patio sitting area.
- South facing patio area, with morning, day and evening sun. Meters from the waters edge.
- Communal garden area directly outside of patio area.
- breathtaking sea views
- Floor to ceiling double doors
- Victorian high ceilings
- Outside patio sitting area
- ceiling rose and chandelier
- 32” LED Freeview HD TV, Free Sat, DVD .
- Free WiFi broadband internet access.
- Dining area with sea views to sit 4 people.
- Kitchen with all appliances.
- Free laundry facilities. Iron and ironing board. Hair Dryer.
- 1 master bedroom with king size double bed and ensuite bathroom.
- 1 bedroom with two single bunk beds and availability of a truckle bed that slides from under the bunk beds.
- Travel Cot on request.
- High Chair on request.
- A bathroom with bath and shower.
- Permit parking available outside of apartment.
- Prime location on west hoe, sea view and close to all Plymouths major attractions.
- Walking distance to West Hoe park and childrens play area.
- 10 minute walk into the city centre and Plymouths famous barbican.
- Prices include the cost of electricity, towels and bedding.
- The property is cleaned on a weekly basis, including towel and bedding changes.