The Grand Parade, a water side Plymouth self-catering 2 bedroom apartment and holiday apartment, fantastic panoramic sea views from Devon, across the Plymouth Sound and Drakes Island, over the Tamar and to the beautiful Cornwall scenery and National Trust estate of Mount Edgcumbe. The ground floor apartment boasts a highly individual outside patio sitting area meters from the water edge on the famous Victorian Plymouth coastline.
Water side Plymouth self catering apartment and holiday accommodation.
The water side Plymouth self-catering apartment and holiday accommodation, faces south onto a fantastic outside area with a patio sitting area on the waters edge. A comfortable lounge with floor to ceiling double doors, allowing the sea view to enter the apartment.
The Grand Parade is a landmark Victorian terrace is on the waters edge on the famous Plymouth victorian coastline.The outside sitting area is south facing with sun all day, really right on the waters edge, with a communal garden area.
This holiday accommodation and apartment has been tastefully furnished and decorated with original victorian features, such as ceiling roses and chandeliers, moldings, window shutters and high ceilings.The lounge includes entertainment systems with TV, DVD, freeview and free sat.
The kitchen has all the usual amenities including microwave.
The apartment has two bedrooms, one with a kingsize double bed, the other with two single bunk beds. The bunk beds have been currently split, alongside, to form two single beds. If required there is also the option of an additional truckle bed under the bunk beds and a sofa bed in the lounge. There is one main bathroom with bath and shower and all the usual amenities. There is an additional en-suite bathroom off the master bedroom including bath and shower.
The Grand Parade is a famous historical Victorian terrace overlooking Plymouth West Hoe waterfront and is centrally located in PL1 on the Hoe, close to all attractions and facilities. This Plymouth self-catering accommodation is located in a most prestigious Victorian house within the striking terrace and landmark.
West Hoe has the added benefit of West Hoe park which has a great children’s play area and numerous children’s activities.
Plymouth Tinside outside swimming pool is a short walk along the fantastic Victorian coastline, and open in the summer months.
The Grand Parade is most noticeably central, walking distance to the Theatre Royal and Plymouth Pavilion
Plymouth Hoe is a central hub and location for events throughout the year, including the National Fireworks Championship, sporting events, rallies, fairs, charity events and Guy Fawkes’ Night.
- Prices from £350 – £675 per week
- From £50 per day
- 1 night stays available
- Parking Permits available @ £3.00 per day.
- Please contact us for breaks between 4 and 7 days. For a quotation.
We do provide a Fridge fill and various welcome packs starting at £19.99 for basic coffee / Tea etc. If you would like a Welcome pack option or a Fridge fill service please tick the optional extra during booking / check out and let us know details via email so we can make the necessary arrangements.
Costs for personal shopper for food shopping and fridge / freezer stocking:
- Aldi shop on behalf of Guests £14.95 per stay
- Lidl shop on behalf of Guests £14.95 per stay
- Sainsbury shop on behalf of Guests £14.95 per stay
- Tesco shop on behalf of Guests £14.95 per stay
Note for Fridge Fill – If you send us you wish list – provided its a medium / average shop or less.
We will stock the fridge / freezer for your arrival. This will be unpacked and put in Fridge / Freezer / Cupboards etc. The cost of the shop if medium shop will be taken out of the refundable deposit. If its a considerable large shop we will send a pay pal invoice through.
- Basic Welcome Pack £19.99 per stay
- Essential Welcome Pack £39.99 per stay
- Luxury Welcome Pack £49.99 per stay
- Wine and Beer Welcome Pack £25 per stay
- Toiletry Welcome Pack £15 per 2 person.
- Celebration Bubbly Pack £35.00 per stay
- Celebration wine Pack £25 per stay
- Celebration Cake £30 per stay
- Celebration Balloon Bouquet £17.50 per stay
- Celebration Modern flowers £25 per stay
- Celebration Traditional hand tied flowers £30 per stay
- Specialty Welcome Pack: Devonshire Cream Team £17 per two person.
- Specialty Welcome Pack: Breakfast local Produce Hamper £37.50 per stay (4 person)
- Requested clean and freshen up £14.95 per clean. This can be daily or midweek, whenever requested.
We also have a laundry service and pick up, please email us for your requests and further details / prices.